Maintenance Operative / Multi Trader – Construction – London – £41,000 plus company vehicle and excellent benefits
My client is a global leader in the construction and development industry and they are seeking a customer facing operative to ensure all remedial works are carried out for the customer from post completion throughout the warranty period. They are seeking a hands on multi trader that can complete general maintenance duties within the customer’s high-end homes across London.
- Complete general maintenance, stock inspections and commissioning of properties including painting, basic carpentry, fixture and fitting and repair works etc
- Ensure property and furnishings are protected prior to commencing works. Every care must be taken to avoid disturbance or accidental damage to the customer’s belongings and property.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner and seek to ensure that the company’s reputation is maintained and enhanced.
- Be positive and proactive with the customer.
- Note time spent with customer on work sheet and any added costs e.g. materials or tools purchased to complete work.
- Attend and oversee works undertaken by sub-contractors as required.
- Attend OHS&E training as required and ensure safe working environment for both customer, subcontractor and self within customer’s property.
- Ensure company van is serviced regularly and maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
- Highly experienced in multi trades or maintenance
- Excellent communication skills
- Polite and courteous
- Highly organised and able to multi task
- Experience in the construction or property market