Customer Services Coordinator – Construction – London – 6 Month Contract
My client is a global leader in the construction and development industry and they are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to join the team on an initial 6 month contract. In this role you will ensure customer is receiving a world class service post completion of their properties. They are seeking an experienced and passionate customer service coordinator who ideally has exposure to the construction industry.
- Ensure an efficient pro-active service is provided to the customers, from completion through to the end of the warranty period.
- Ensure compliance with Customer Service Department processes, procedures and reporting.
- Builds and maintains effective relationships both internally and externally to form mutually beneficial relationships whilst developing skills to manage expectations.
- Uphold organisations brand and assist in delivery of a quality product leading to positive customer satisfaction throughout.
- Attend Customer Service meetings as and when required in order to acquire first-hand information and guidance from the build team.
- Maintain all customer information, keeping records up to date
- Produce reports to the Customer Service team.
- Experienced in delivering exceptional customer service
- Excellent administration skills
- Construction experience is desirable but not essential
- Highly organised and can work to deadlines